Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

To all who celebrate, Happy Easter!!  My husband & son went to church today without me, I had to work today.  They went to Sunrise service at 8am, stayed for breakfast & egg hunt, then regular Sunday school, Church service & Communion...they were literally at church for 5 hours. I only wish I could have been there to see my son take his first Communion.  Maybe next year.

Tomorrow is April 1st, and this is no joke...EVERY party in April that totals $200 will receive the usual 20% FREE merchandise, 2 half price items, BUT, every party that reaches $300 or more will also get 3 items from our new Penelope Ann line.  This is super exciting!!  Visit my website to check out the Penelope Ann line, then tell me in the comments which 3 items you have your eye on.  And don't forget to share so your friends get a chance at getting their 3 free Penelope Ann items too.

No comments:

Post a Comment