Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cherry cheese Danish

I want to thank my friend Tami for teaching me how to make braids in my hospitality set.

I do not sell these hospitality sets but you can get one free when you and 2 friends host a $200 qualifying party.

2 cans crescent rolls
1 package of cream cheese (I used 2 because the men folk at my house like it extra cheesy)
1 can cherry pie filling (or any fruit filling of your choice)

Layer crescent rolls in hospitality set, spread cream cheese, layer pie filling on top, braid together (ends first), bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Just tried this today!
    It was Awesome!
    Thanks SO much for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it! You can subscribe to this blog, and get e-mails when I post new recipes. Right now I'm doing the Ultimate Blog Challenge, so I'm posting at least once a day.

      Delete