Sunday, March 3, 2013

Amazing Company

Celebrating Home is this Amazing company that I am proud to have been a part of for a year now.  They are a debt free company and offer the absolute BEST Designer and Hostess benefits I have ever seen in a home party plan.

I am blessed in the fact that I get to go into clients homes and bless them with 7-30 minute meal plans.  This saves them time and money on a busy night, and it also promotes health for their family because they are not having to run through the fast food drive through or order pizza for dinner on a busy night.  I have a collection of recipes, and I'm always looking for new ideas, and experimenting with new recipes.

I also get to do some decorating.  Celebrating Home has more than cookware, we also have BEAUTIFUL home decor, candles, and our new Penelope Ann line debuts April 1, 2013.

Visit my website and be inspired!!

www.Celebratinghome.com/sites/Stephanienorton

No comments:

Post a Comment