Friday, March 29, 2013

Penelope Ann Line

Celebrating Home is launching the new Penelope Ann product line April 1st.  This line features items such as purses, jewelry, scarfs, Travel bags, and more!
I am a huge zebra print lover, so I can't wait to get my hands on some of the zebra bags, Lol.  My husband just shakes his head every time I start talking about getting my hands on something new that's zebra print.  
In our summer supplement catalog, we will have zebra Bean Pot's, Dishes, Aprons...you name it.  Oh I feel like a kid at Christmas just knowing what's in store!!
Now, you may not be as into zebra print as I am, and that's ok, there's something for everyone in the Penelope Ann line, and the summer supplement catalog. Click here to visit my website and don't forget to share this post.  

Oh, one more thing...In April, hostesses who's party reach $300 will receive 3 Penelope Ann items FREE in addition to the 20% free you'll get when your party hits $200.  What Penelope Ann item is on your wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment