Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hospitality Set

I am so excited to announce that Celebrating Home's Hospitality set now comes in ZEBRA!!  For those of you who know me or have followed me for any length of time, you know how much I am in love with zebra print.  I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these zebra hospitality sets. Now, these are not for "sale," they must be earned.  You can earn your very own hospitality set when you & 2 friends host $200 qualifying parties.  They can be catalog parties or in home parties.
These sets also come in different designs, there's one for everyone's taste.
I'm sure there are many dishes you can make in your hospitality set, but I am in love with braids.  They are beautiful, simple to make, and taste like you've slaved all day in the kitchen making them. These are so easy anyone, including my son can make them once you learn the "braid" technique.
Are you ready for your hospitality set?  If so, you can contact me by e-mail, or Facebook to set up your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment