Thursday, April 4, 2013

Celebrating Home vs. Pampered Chef

When I mention that I am a Celebrating Home designer, I often get the reply "Celebrating Home? Is that like Pampered Chef?"  My answer is YES and NO.  I'm not here to bash Pampered Chef, please don't take it that way, however I don't know many facts about their products.  I'm sitting here with a Celebrating Home catalog AND a Pampered Chef catalog in front of me, and I'm going to note the similarities and differences so my readers can make an educated decision on which products they want to use & from which company they choose to purchase from.  If you have followed me any time at all, you know I talk about Bean Pot's nearly everyday.  Celebrating Home does carry more cookware than just Bean Pot's.  We also carry Casserole dishes, Spoon rests, Serving bowls, serving dishes, 8x8 bakers, Cool dip servers, and even Ceramic dishes.  All of our cookware, and dishes are made of Double Glazed Ceramic so it's nearly stick free. Everything is so easy to clean up after a meal.  A Bean Pot really is the work horse of our kitchen, and Celebrating Home has cookbooks that are full of recipes to make in your Bean Pot.  Something new from Celebrating Home is the addition of adding a personalized name or phrase to select varieties of cutting boards, wall art, and carrying bags.  And lets not forget home decor, I'm talking everything you loved about Home Interiors back in the day.  Wall Art, shelving, candles, sconces, mirrors, plaques, figurines, vases & containers.  Something to suit everyone's taste.  And last but not least, the addition of the BRAND NEW Penelope Ann line.  This line features carrying bags, purses, sunglasses, jewelry, scarfs.  We really do have something for everyone.  Now onto Pampered Chef...Like I said, I don't know many facts about their products, so I'm going with what's right in front of me in the catalog.  I see Pots & Pans, some are stainless steel & others are non-stick, lots of kitchen gadgets for stirring, mixing, cutting, chopping & serving.  I also see cookbooks and food items, but no home decor or fashion accessories. I'm looking at prices of items that Celebrating Home and Pampered Chef have that are similar, and I'm noticing that prices are comparable.  Some of Pampered Chef's items are a little higher, however, Celebrating Home's prices depend on which style you have your eye on to where Pampered Chef has a limited variety.  So when you think Pampered Chef you think "kitchen," and when you think Celebrating Home, you think of your entire "HOME."










4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the snapshot comparison. I am familiar with Pampered Chef and you gave a lot of examples that give me a good idea Celebrating Home.

    It might be neat to sit down with a Pampered Chef consultant sometime and compare/contrast/review each other's product lines. It sounds like they could complement each other nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an interesting read. I've heard of Pampered Chef, but I had never heard of Celebrating Home. I think it is something I should look into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can visit www.StephanieNorton.MyCelebratinghome.com

      Delete